Cardinal CB Series
Carbon Block Cartridges
Increased adsorption based upon higher exposed small carbon particle make-up. Uniformed micro-porous dual action activated / sediment carbon block construction eliminates channeling. More stable pressure consistency
- UV welded end caps - No glues or adhesives.
- No GAC by-pass or fluidizing.
- All materials meet FDA regulations for indirect food contact under 21CFR177 (current revision).
- Meets Federal EPA P231, state & local microbial purification standards.
- Meets or exceeds NSF P231 standards for Microbial Purifier Water Treatment Systems.
- Components tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 61 Standards.
- Meets the regulatory requirements of Californian Act Proposition 65 for drinking water.
Cardinal Carbon Block Cartridges Datasheet (PDF)