Parker Partek GP Series Gauge Protectors
The PFA Gauge Protectors are designed for use in high purity semiconductor applications, and are also ideally suited for use in ultra-pure water and aggressive chemicals. They protect sensitive gauges from corrosive chemicals and are offered with or without a gauge. They can be fitted with factory supplied gauges and can also be fitted with customer specified or customer supplied gauges upon request.
- One piece precision machined diaphragm manufactured from the latest technology modified PTFE, provides over five times the flexural life as compared to conventional PTFE.
- PTFE and PFA wetted surfaces.
- Tongue and groove diaphragm to body seal.
- Suitable for pressure, vacuum, and dual range operation.
- Higher cycle life resulting in less downtime and lower replacement costs.
- Eliminates contamination and fluid compatibility issues.
- Assures barrier between operating fluid and isolation media.
- Reduces number of device installations for varying pressure ranges.