Bacteria, Particle and Pyrogen Removal*
- The unique membrane structure of FiberFlo HF capsule filters provides consistent and verifiable pyrogen removal, which is superior to traditional, absolute rated membrane filters. High level endotoxin, bacteria, and spore removal make these point of use filters ideal for a variety of water and process purification applications.
High Flow Rates
- FiberFlo HF capsule filters deliver fine filtration at high flow rates with low pressure drops, performance superior to traditional, pleated membrane capsule filters.
- FiberFlo capsules have up to six times the surface area of comparable pleated capsule filters. This larger membrane surface area provides greater capacity and longer life than pleated filters, resulting in lower filter replacement costs.
Configurations to Fit Your Needs
- FiberFlo capsule filters are available in two sizes, five micron ratings, and a variety of endcap styles. Both inline and crossflow configurations are available.
- Each FiberFlo capsule filter is manufactured to meet medical device quality standards with adherence to QSR manufacturing guidelines. These filters exceed the requirements of USP Class VI Plastics Testing and meet USP XXIII standards for purified water extractables. FiberFlo HF capsule filters are integrity testable by diffusional or forward flow methods.
- The FiberFlo HF capsule filters with the Polyphen® Polysulfone membrane (FiberFlo 50, 100, 200 & 450) can be autoclaved up to five individual 20 minute cycles at 121°C (250°F) and 15 psig (1 bar). To prevent excessive pressures, do not steam sterilize filters in-line.
- The FiberFlo 30 gas and vent capsule filter with the polypropylene membrane cannot be autoclaved.
- The FiberFlo HF capsule filters can also be chemically sanitized using a 1% solution of Minncare® Cold Sterilant.