TTK Liquid Leak Detection FG-EC Water Sense Cables
- Digital Pin-Point Leak Location
- Embedded Microprocessor
- LED Status Indicator
- Made in Low Smoke Zero Halogen Material
- Detects Water and Base Liquids
- Pre-connected in Standard Lengths
The FG-EC Sense Cable detects and pinpoint locates water leak & base liquid leak at any point along the cable. It is designed to be connected to FG-SYS, FG-NET and FG-BBOX. The typical applications are data centres, trading floors, high value and mission-critical infrastructure.
Each FG-EC sense cable is made with special Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH or LS0H) materials, it emits limited smoke and no halogen when exposed to high sources of heat.Features
- Available in standard and pre-connected lengths of 9, 22 and 49 ft. They can be interconnected to provide an expandable network of leak detection.
- Each FG-EC sense cables contain an embedded microprocessor, it intelligently monitors the cable status, it provides continuous real-time communication to the TTK digital units.
- Each cable has high visibility LED to provide quick green/red identification of the cable status:
- Green LED: normal status, no alarm raised;
- Red LED: leak detection on the cable;
- LED off: cable break on this or any upstream cable.
- Small diameter, light, flexible and in an easily identifiable light blue colour.
- Ingenious design: 4 wires of helical construction, compressed and connected on an extruded central core, insensitive to dust and metal particle contamination, preventing false alarms.
- Fixing clips available to fasten the sense cables.
- A set of TTK BUS 8723 jumper cables and connection accessories gives continuity to each circuit.
- Detects and pin-points the location of a water/base leak to the nearest metre along the length of the cable.
- Detects and localizes cable break on the cable.
- Short drying time.
- The FG-EC sense cable is a non-absorbent design that can be reused after leaks, reducing the maintenance costs.
- Easy installation with pre-finished male and female connectors.
- Flexible design: in both liner and sector mode (via FG-DTC box).