Parker Hannifin 944 Series Diaphragm Valves
Veriflo's Quantum 944 manually operated diaphragm valve is offered in six different standard models:
- 944I - Indicating Handwheel
- 944L - Lever
- 944LL - Locking Lever
- 944S - Handwheel
- 944G - Toggle ( Refer to 944G Literature)
- 944M - Mini-Lever
- "VeriClean", Veriflo's low sulfur high purity 316L Stainless Steel enhances electro-polishing, welding, and corrosion resistance.
- Standard surface finishes 5 micro inch Ra (.13 micro meter).
- Internally threadless and springless.
- No change in the lever actuating position over the life of the product.
- Fully field serviceable seat can be replaced without special tools.
- A unique patented compression member which loads the seal uniformly.
- Fully functional from vacuum to 3,500 psig.
- Minimum particle generation and particle entrapment areas.
- 100% Helium leak tested.
- "Hurricane" cleaning, Veriflo's proprietary cleaning process, removes metallic ions, organic films and surface adhering particles
- Analyzer sample systems
- Point-of-use for corrosive or specialty gases
- Research labs
- Instrument calibration
- Breathing systems